It is official; I'll finally work again this year. I am going to live abroad at least for several months, which is something I really need. I have already purchased the flight ticket and bought some pounds. The departure date is getting closer and closer!!
|Having the pounds somehow makes it more real!|
|Hasn't this woman got any recent photograph?|
I have set out some goals such as:
* Improving my English. My grammar is quite good, however my speaking and listening are pitiable, which is something that has to change at once!
* Getting used to travelling on my own. Stupid as it may sound, I completely panic whenever I have to catch a plane or a train, wondering if I am taking the correct one or if I will end up who knows where... Or agonizing over my baggage or the departure times.
* Meeting as many people from as many places as possible. What I am really interesed in is people and their cultures. The more different the better, the more I will learn.
* Learning to cook new dishes. I am looking forward to trying different cuisines. I am a big eater who likes almost everything, so food will be anything but a problem.
* Getting to know as much of the country as I can, from its culture to its countryside. Visiting as many places as my spare time and budget allow me.
* Driving on the left.
* Acquiring new knowledges about slaughterhouses and meat industry.
* Improving my CV. Being unemployed for a long period is disastrous not just for one's economy but also for their laboral future. I hope that working abroad will smooth my way when I return to my own country. Cross your fingers!
I have made up my mind because I am fed up with doing nothing with my life, appart from waiting for something that will never happen. My patience has worn out. I need to get rid of this awful dullness, it is a matter of sanity.