martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Relative privacy

          After being asked to upload a photo of myself, I can't help but pointing out that what I like most about this blog is precisely the safety anonymity gives me when undressing my soul. Just this way I can feel so comfortable writing about myself and my personal concerns. And writing is somehow a sort of therapy for me, something I truly need and enjoy (even being as it is, a big amount of nonsenses).

          As you can see, there's a good reason for not publishing it, so there won't be a photograph (at least not yet) I don't want to lose this little shelter ;) That's all I can say!

1 comentario:

  1. I understand what you're looking for with this blog, and I think a good way of expression, therefore support what you say.

    ResponderEliminar