domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

A new chapter in my life

        In the end, today I've been asked if I would like to work again for the bosses I have been looking forward to working for. I'm so happy! I'm feeling really lucky right now! But not everyone feels in the same way: in the mornig, while explaining my boyfriend the conditions I could see his disappointment... He is earnig nearly the double I'll earn, you know what I mean... Nervertheless it doesn't bother me at all! I'm pretty fed up with always trying to fulfil someone's else expectations about me. From now on I'll just try to be happy on my own way. Never mind what other people might think or expect. For goodness' sake, my life is mine!

         My boyfriend, my family and most of my friends are just aware that I'm not going to work as a vet... And none of them seem to realize or regard that that's EXACTLY what I most want! I'm very tired of being a vet, awfully cheesed off! They simply can't see or undestand my happyness and I can't help but wondering what they care more.

        I'm going to be paid 950 euros/month. It's certainly not too much, but it's the best job I can get right now and I'm willing to start as soon as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario