viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

When plans come to nothing...



           Yes, guys, my attempts to start working again met with complete failure. Unexpectedly enough, at the last moment I fell flat on my face and found this:
<<<-------------------<<<

        But don't worry, I won't let it get me down, you can be sure of that! Admittedly I was rather upset for several days, but not now! I just wonder why they told me in so many occasions (4 times!!) that they liked me sooooo much for the post... It annoys me to think that while I was hopefully waiting for a definite answer, they were kind of teasing me. If the post I wanted was for another person, they could at least have been straight with me and tell me the truth right from the beginning, could they? They drive me nuts, liar people!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario